As you begin planning your southwest Florida destination wedding, it is important you keep in mind your ceremony and reception timeline. Many of your vendors and locations will be hired/rented by the hour. By making a timeline, you can ensure that you’re reserving the right amount of time for each of your vendors and locations. In our case, we also used the time line document on the day of our wedding to help all our vendors coordinate with each other.
What to include in your destination wedding time line:
Some information you should include in your wedding destination time line that will be valuable:
- Phoenetic spelling of all names in the wedding party
- List of all vendors with phone numbers – this can help with coordination by your site representative and/or wedding planner
- Ordering of all folks in the processional
- Order of all “parts” of the ceremony
- Order of entry in the reception
- Order of all “parts” of the reception
- All songs of importance noted at their appropriate places in the ceremony and reception
Need an example?
Fortunately, we saved a copy of our own destination wedding time line. You’ll find attached to this post our Wedding Ceremony Rev Final – Copy. Please feel free to use it as an example to help you create your own destination wedding time line. Please feel free to leave us a comment about changes you’ve made to your own time line that other brides may find helpful!