Let’s face it, planning a wedding can be stressful. There’s so many people, places, and things to research, buy, and track! When Kelly and I were planning our southwest Florida (Sanibel Island) destination wedding, we found it hard to find accessories and decorations that fit with our location and theme. If you’re planning a beach wedding or destination wedding as well, you are probably running into the same issue! Fortunately for you, Kelly and I have done a lot of the work for you!!
Destination Wedding Store:
Kelly and I know that there can be lots of “small stuff” you’ll need when creating your dream Sanibel Island beach wedding. We’ve created a Wedding Store here at our blog to help you track down all the small decor, planning guides, and more that you’ll need for your wedding. Here’s how we’ve broken down the store so far:
- Decorations: Items you can use to decorate your ceremony (chairs, arches, etc) or reception (tables, place settings, etc).
- Ceremony: Items you may wish to use in your ceremony, such as a “sand ceremony” set.
- Clothing Accessories: Clothing items and accessories which fit a destination wedding theme. These can range from tasteful to tacky!!
- Papercraft: If you’re on a tight budget, you may be doing some of the papercraft yourself. In here we’ll include some links to help you get DIY invitations and letterhead for your wedding.
- Cake Accessories: Don’t forget to go “beach” with your cake topping! You may be surprised to know that it’s also possible to integrate your beach theme into your cake cutlery!
- Planning Help: Can’t afford a wedding planner and/or need some ideas? Here’s a list of books to get you started!
We’ll be constantly on the lookout for new items to add to the store. As the store is handled by Amazon, you can be confident that your payment information is secure and your order will be handled in a timely fashion according to Amazon’s policies. If you’re looking for something in particular and don’t see it, please let us know so that we can add it! We welcome your comments and ideas below!
Share us with the World!
If this post has been helpful to you, please use the buttons below (Email, Facebook, “+1,” etc) to share this information with the world. You’ll be doing other destination wedding brides a huge favor by making sure our little tidbit of information shows up in their search!